Getting to Saint-Malo
The 10th International Flatfish Symposium takes place in Le Grand Large, Palais des Congrès at the heart of Saint-Malo.
The Palais du Grand Large is a conference centre located on the seafront in Saint-Malo town centre. It hosts between 130 and 160 events every year, attracting more than 115,784 visitors. Many of the events are international, bringing researchers and doctors from all over the world to a convivial meeting place laid out and equipped to meet their requirements.
For detailed travel information visit the website of Le Grand Large.
- By road: It is a 4-hour trip from Paris to Saint-Malo. You may take either the motorway A11/A81 (via Rennes) or A13/A84 (via Caen).
- By railway: Direct from Paris Montparnasse to Saint Malo in 2h56. Within 2h15 from 2017
- By airway: Regular flights to Rennes – St Jacques Airport from Roissy Airport
- 2,450 rooms, 900 of which can easily be reached on foot from the Convention Centre
- 1600 parking spaces near the Grand Large.