The 10th International Flatfish Symposium takes place in Le Grand Large, Palais des Congrès at the heart of Saint-Malo.
When you get here, put away your luggage and forget the logistical problems. Located in the immediate vicinity of the historic walled town, the train station, hotels and restaurants, the Conference Centre is an ideal starting point for many activities: a few minutes’ escape to the beach, a stroll on the ramparts, a seafood meal, shopping, etc.
For detailed information about accommodation visit the website of Le Grand Large.
- The railway station located at 5mn by bus and 20mn on foot
- 2,450 rooms, 900 of which can easily be reached on foot from the Convention Centre
- 1600 parking spaces near the Grand Large
- A lot of restaurants at less of 10mn on foot, in the historical Saint Malo or the sea front
- The tourist office is close by the Congress Center
- Beaches and nautic activities at the foot of the Grand Large